instead of traditional roleplay blogs what if people made blogs where they were literally pretending to be the character if they had a blog. like severus snape reblogging shitty friendzone posts and luna having some sort of cool aesthetic blog etc.
- The US Government: We're not going to make it federally mandatory for people to get paid a wage they can actually live off of
- The US Government: If people want to make a living, they'll just have to work 16+ hours a day
- The US Government: And if their kids end up disenfranchised because of a lack of parental involvement, well that's not our problem
- The US Government: In fact, what is our problem is creating a system that will funnel these disenfranchised youth into our prison system so they can work for corporations (that promise us money) for damn near free
- The US Government: If they don't want to fall victim to this system, then they can seek higher education
- The US Government: Except such an education will be inaccessible to most disenfranchised people and skewed in favor of the financially stable and white people
- The US Government: And we're not going to make intervention programs like sex education and conflict resolution federally mandatory, because that's the parent's job
- The US Government: The parent who is working 16 hours a day
You Only Think Of Us As Bitches When You’re Intimidated’ - Lil’ Kim & Missy Elliott Speak On the Term “Bitch” & “She’s A Bitch” Elle Magazine, 1999. [x]
Dear white people…
I literally just had this conversation on FB with a new black.